Zeonic Order of Muintir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER

3 posters

Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER Empty PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER

Post  rocket305 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 am

*******PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE*******
In-Game name of character applying: Noia Aker
All other characters played on server, if applicable: none for now... but I'm planning on making another one(ZEON of course)
Experience: 2-3hours
Total Skill at time of posting: 61.3
Space or Ground?: Ground (I haven't tried space yet...)
Current End-Game build goal: Artillery type or sniper I guess...

Have you read and agreed to the team charter? Yes.
Have you read and understood the team's rules? Yes.
Are you willing to respect the chain of command when necessary? Yes.

LET'S HAVE FUN!!! FOR THE GLORY OF ZEON!!!
rocket305
rocket305

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER

Post  Endymion Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Sorry for the extremely late reply. There has been alot going on lately and I haven't had much time to get on. I think you'll have to wait a bit before you can get added, there's alot going on right now. But in the meantime I can get you setup if you haven't done so already.

Endymion
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE - NOIA AKER

Post  rocket305 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:55 pm

No need to apologize. Actually I'm extremely grateful that you replied and considered my application.
Anyways, I was able to gather up some money from some kind people at brisbane and I was able to get my self a stock ACGUY, some weapons and enough money for extra ammo that I now use for grinding.
I just need some tips to where I can grind my skills in current skill level. (I think my skill is 130 something the last time I played)
I only go online at ucgo for 2-3 hours a day so I havent made a major progress yet. (Actually I'm replying through my iPad because I'm at work right now, midnight shift actually...)
I'm also changing my endgame goal, I'd probably want to be proficient in both beam and shell and I wanna be mid range to long range.
Thank you for your kind consideration and I to meet you muintir guys in-game...
Good day.(It's actually midnight at my time zone.)
For the Glory of Zeon!(Am I too gung-ho???)

P.S.
Are there some female players at ucgo? You see I'm a woman so I'd like to know If there some female players like me...
Wink
rocket305
rocket305

Back to top Go down

Post  bear Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:03 pm

what times are you on? i can probably get you added then, if you've been approved.

edit: and yes, there are some female players, ^&^ Gottwald, for example, is a female, and she leads this team.

Last edited by bear on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i don't read the full post like a normal person, duh-huh)
bear
bear
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Endymion Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Since your new you should probably kill some tanks and weak GMs/trainers at the Adel and Mel supplies. But sometimes it's risky because of supply raids and stuff, so just be alert. These aren't too common, but just be cautious to be safe.

Endymion
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket305 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:29 am

bear wrote:what times are you on? i can probably get you added then, if you've been approved.

edit: and yes, there are some female players, ^&^ Gottwald, for example, is a female, and she leads this team.

I play around 8pm to 10pm GMT +8
then I go to work...
rocket305
rocket305

Back to top Go down

Post  Endymion Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 pm

I'll approve this application. If you can find any Muintir online just ask and they'll see to it on finding someone to add you into the team. But it might be hard because of timezones.

Endymion
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket305 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:53 am

Endymion wrote:I'll approve this application. If you can find any Muintir online just ask and they'll see to it on finding someone to add you into the team. But it might be hard because of timezones.
Thank you for approving my application.
I haven't been online for awhile because of some problem at work but I'll try finding Muintir members once I find them.
Thank you... Smile
rocket305
rocket305

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down