Zeonic Order of Muintir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Crafting Fails

Go down

Limited Crafting Fails Empty Limited Crafting Fails

Post  Kouen Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Michi Amaya (Zeon)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Arms Construction: 77.3

Update: Currently being raised to fund MS crafting.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Clothing Manufacturing: 25.8
Note: The priority for this craft is quite low on my list. If there is any demand for tailoring then I can start working on this.

MS MA Construction: 65.2
Note: For MS construction I like to craft MS when I'm at least 5.0 points over. This increases the chance of crafting success. Currently I do not have the items for the 8th upgrades and I doubt I'd get some anytime soon. If you can provide the upgrade item then I'd be glad to make the upgrade for you.

And of course the most useful craft

Battleship Construction: 64.6

Lyuze Blanc (EF)

Arms Construction: 50.0

Clothing Manufacturing: 0.0

MS MA Construction: 25.2

And of course the most useful craft

Battleship Construction: 25.0

My crafter (Zeon) is Michi Amaya and I'm usually waltzing around in Brisbane. My in-team character is Yuu Hibiki. So if you need anything you can contact either one. Usually I'm multi-boxing so I'll be on both characters at once.

Cheers,
Kouen

Update: Posted stats for my new EF crafter
Kouen
Kouen
Seaman
Seaman

Back to top Go down