Zeonic Order of Muintir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent

3 posters

Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent Empty PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent

Post  Theblackdent Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:11 am

*******PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL FILE*******

In-Game name of character applying: Dent
All other characters played on server, if applicable:N/A
Experience: At the time of my application I've been playing a few a hours a day for a total of six days
Total Skill at time of posting: 122.9
Current End-Game build goal: I'm not sure I understand the question. My only goal is fighting for and if necessary die for the freedom of all spacenoids from the oppressive Earth Federation.

Have you read and agreed to the team charter? Yes
Have you read and understood the team's rules? Yes
Are you willing to respect the chain of command when necessary? Sir, yes Sir!
Theblackdent
Theblackdent
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent

Post  Endymion Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

"End-Game Build Goal" means what you want your primary role to be when you reach max skill points. It actually isn't very important when you start out, just a little something to look forward to when playing.

Also, Gottwald is gone for a bit because of RL stuff so it'll take a while for her to respond back. She'll probably be back today or sometime this week.

Endymion
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Dent

Post  Gottwald Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

Hello Dent!

Application is accepted, but I'm not able to get online for a bit since, as Endymion noted, I am having medical complications. If you want, try and hook up with any of our members and you can pal around with them until I get you added in-game?
Gottwald
Gottwald
Captain
Captain

https://muintir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Theblackdent Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Thank you both very much for reviewing my application so quickly. Captain, I hope your condition improves. and look forward to you once again leading from the front.
Theblackdent
Theblackdent
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down