Zeonic Order of Muintir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken

2 posters

Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken Empty PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken

Post  Draken Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

In-Game name of character applying: Draken Kaiden

All other characters played on server, if applicable: Draken Kai, Kai Burckhalter

Experience: Been playing this server for a few months now, played a few years ago when UCGO was still under one roof in open testing for nearly a year just messing and chatting. Missed the official by a few months. Sad

Total Skill at time of posting: 725

Current End-Game build goal: Zeon Zaku Pilot (Shell user, beam on other char.)

Have you read and agreed to the team charter? Read thoroughly and agree whole-heartedly.

Have you read and understood the team's rules? Read and agreed, following rules of conduct as a proper Zeon Soldier.

Are you willing to respect the chain of command when necessary? I am always willing to listen to my officers, commands and jobs to carry out to support a team as well as Zeon as a whole.

Draken
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken

Post  Gottwald Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Approved.

As with Dent, though, I can't get in-game for awhile for medical reasons. x.x Try and hunt one of us down in Brisbane and they can hang with you until we get you properly added.

I've decided I'll give officers access to my character for adding people if I don't get better in the next three days.
Gottwald
Gottwald
Captain
Captain

https://muintir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken Empty Re: PRINCIPALITY OF ZEON PERSONNEL APPLICATION: Draken

Post  Draken Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Well thank you and I am honored. I heard about your issues earlier and I am wishing you well! No worries, I have been hanging around with them some so far and just trying to annoy the EF when we can. Smile Thanks again and look forward to meeting you in game and fighting under your command. Wishing you well!

Draken

Draken
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gottwald Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 am

Hey Draken! I have returned from leave, and if you still are looking to join would like to meet up in-game! Please give me a time and place, and I'll be there!

~ Captain Gottwald
Gottwald
Gottwald
Captain
Captain

https://muintir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down